Enlightened Audio Design Ultradisc 2000- needs to be fixed

 My EAD Ultradisc 2000 that I love is not working. I have it at a local audio repair shop in Naples, Fl.  They can't find the part that it needs to be fixed. Could you please help me find the part or to locate a repair shop that would be familiar with this CD player. I had it upgraded at a high end audio shop years ago, but I can't remember the name of it. The name of the part is-  Optical Assembly Unit # CMK54 for Pioneer. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

6d4ee863 0c46 4eaa bfa4 bd3469ccf9faelb
I would check with Pioneer.  Doesn't the 2000 use the Pioneer stable platter?
Noble Electronics are the dudes that actually worked at EAD.  They do all kinds of mods and upgrades:


reach out and touch Noble Electronics. Keep us posted as you find and repair your EAD spinner.
Thanks to y'all very much! I will keep you posted.