Enjoying Spotify Premium

I am. Do you?  So much music. Very good sound quality. Iphone 6 to Chord Mojo to Mogami Gold to ARC sp16 preamp to Bel Canto ref1000m amps to Ohm Walsh F5s.

4b9c724a 509c 4bb1 a384 a61b6782a9d0Ag insider logo xs@2xmapman
Post removed 
I have both a Spotify Premium and Tidal HiFi subscription.  For serious listening I prefer Tidal, but Spotify seems to do a better job of putting together mixes and playlists based on what I listen to, giving me a chance to discover new music (or old that wasn't aware of).
Post removed 
The Spotify catalog is the best out there. I used it for quite a while and when I upgraded more than one of my components the S Q suffered. I'll have to give it another go since they've made changes. For me, the Tidal library is  terribly lacking. Hopefully Gobuz won't disappoint. 

I resisted for a while but now I love Spotify - all genres of music new and old, super obscure to what you missed right in front of your face, and its more affordable than tidal.  I still buy the albums i really end up liking and see the artists when I can.  I believe having an Amazon Prime acct gets you Amazon Music, which is a good option people here might not realize they have access to.