Enjoying My New Focal Sopra No2's

Just received my new Focal Sopra No2's (in black lacquer) a few days ago, probably half way thru the break in, these speakers amazed me when I auditioned them, even more amazing in my home.
These have exceptional clarity and detail!
ejr1953
Hello Fellow sopra 2 users!
what speaker cable are you using with your sopra 2’s with good result? I’m using wireworld silver eclipse 7 with good results Hooked to ARC GS150. I reconfigured my system and need to changed wwse7 for longer run. I’m torn between getting a 6m speaker cable or a 6m xlr with a budget of 2-4k to feed my sopra 2. Any suggestions?
@bugredmachine did you get the 3s?  I've had Sopra 2s in my  21x14x10H room, and felt they didn't have enough bass compared to my Sasha 1s.  I do have bass corner traps in the front.  I'm now thinking of Sopra 3s... but concerned about bass.  My room is 294sqft, but with high ceilings and on a cement slab... I think I can get away with the Sopra 3s... I had Alexia working well, but hearing all the bass issues in med-small rooms has me hesitating... Any adivce? 
@ jo1mtb

I ended up with Sasha 1's. Last year I was nicely accommodated by Albert in is store where he brought in a brand new pair of Sopra 3's to compare side by side with Sasha 1's. This was the limit of my spending at the time.There was every paradigm that I would love and leave with the 3's in my head. It was no contest however. The Wilsons killed the Sopra's top to bottom. So yes, the Sopra's were brandy new and the Wilsons were well used and broken in. But the musicality and the bass response of the Wilsons was far superior to me and my wife. I left with the Wilson's and have been thrilled with their performance. I found them very easy to dial in and have a wonderful soundstage and more bass than I ever expected. Really the sound I have been wanting for years.
So who knew? I am glad I had the chance to listen side by side (on both SS and hybrid amps). And thanks to Albert for being so helpful.They are in my virtual system. Room is 15.5x20x8.
I’ve used sub woofers in my systems for a while.  I feel the bass that the Sopra’s have is very good, but I find that, once you get thru the process of getting subs well integrated with the room and speakers, the final result is more enjoyable.  I have a pair of JL Audio F113V2 subs, with my Sopra’s in a 24x26’ room...with ten strategically placed bass traps.