Enjoying my Audience Au24Sx Speaker Cables, wondering how much better are the Front Row?

I've had the Au24Sx for about 3 months now and they've settled in quite nicely. I was wondering what has been the experience of other Au24Sx owners.  I was looking at the Audience Front Row SC's but they're fairly new and nearly twice the cost.
mrc4u
denon1,

Thanks for that review! I've heard some nice things about the Front Row Audience SC. But I've also heard it may be too much of a good thing by some?  They say it really lives up to its moniker because you feel you're in the "Front Row" literally. Some folks have said the cables are a bit overpowering?

But I'm an Audience fan now so I may try them down the line?

But $6K, eeeweee!?!
If you like the AU24 SX, the Front Rows are big step up. Yes the present a feeling that you are in the front row, yes they are reveling, but no signs of harshness or glare, very natural and most important (fro me) relaxed.
The bass, highs, mids are so textured and present with many layers. The focus and image they throw is on another level from SX. If you get them brand new like I did, they will need around 150-200 hours to develop fully. Great job done by Audience. 
That sounds amazing! I'll definitely give them an audition in the future! Thanks for that detailed and persuasive mention.

nyev,

It just struck me. This may or may not be of benefit. But I figured I'd just say it. I know you're anxious to try out the Clarus Crimson SC's.  Last year on a trip to Houston, Tx, I met a fellow audiophile by the name of Jeff Pate! A really great guy!! He has a high-end boutique called, "Houston Audio."  And I know for a fact he's a Clarus dealer.  Perhaps you can give him a call and see if you can arrange some type of demo?

Here's a link to his business.  Hope he can help!

Regards,

https://www.houstonaudiostore.com/about-houston-audio
Post removed