Ended my Qobuz subscription

My music tastes largely revolve around jazz recordings and I find a deep lacuna in Qobuz's jazz offerings, as well as with some other music genres.  I just cancelled my Qobuz subscription and am back with Tidal Hifi which has a much deeper jazz catalogue than that from Qoubuz. 
whitestix
@facten, I am sorry for the confusion.  Yes, the above link takes you to a Qobuz login page since a Qobuz Subscription is required to see the Qobuz playlists.   
I really want to be able to stick with Qobuz. It does sound better on CD quality files than Tidal. And I love the Hi-Res. But there are just too many gaps in the catalog. For now I have cancelled it again (for the 3rd time...) and am sticking with Tidal. Just can't justify paying for both.

Would love to hear from anyone who has info on whether Qobuz is moving in any sort of aggressive way to develop their catalog.
I am on the trial now and it does sound great! I didnt really notice the gaps in the catalog till I started searching for artists that I thought for sure would be there and they are not. 
They do have some obscure bands I cannot find on Tidal or Spotify though. 
Went back to Spotify premium +1
Spotify's catalog is the largest that can satisfy all my needs of online music.
Some of my favorite tracks are only available to Spotify. It is a pity that Spotify doesn't offer a store for purchases like Apple Music. So sometimes I will use the Spotify playlist downloader to download them for personal listening.
Hope Spotify could provide an entry for music purchases in one day.