Ended my Qobuz subscription

My music tastes largely revolve around jazz recordings and I find a deep lacuna in Qobuz's jazz offerings, as well as with some other music genres.  I just cancelled my Qobuz subscription and am back with Tidal Hifi which has a much deeper jazz catalogue than that from Qoubuz. 
whitestix
Amazon Prime should offer CD quality or hopefully even higher as an upgrade and own the entire space globally. Why they haven't thought of this yet given everything else they do is pretty surprising. I have no idea how deep their current music offerings are. For the record I just left Tidal this month and have been wishing for years that Spotify would offer lossless.

I went the other way - I cancelled Tidal and settled (for now) for a year's subscription with Qobuz. I thought MQA was pretty good, but the high-res flac files (92 kHz, 24 bit) at Qobuz are just as good IMO. MQA offers higher resolution tracks, but selection was minimal. The CD quality tracks sound better at Qobuz and the rock selection is better at Tidal, but both don't compare to Spotify (which doesn't offer hi-res).  The classical selection is better at Qobuz. Overall, I'm satisfied with Qobuz. SRV's Tin Pan Alley is the best track (rock) I have heard so far.
@twoch, wouldn’t it be great if everyone kept his ignorant political opinions out of audio discussions?