Ended my Qobuz subscription

My music tastes largely revolve around jazz recordings and I find a deep lacuna in Qobuz's jazz offerings, as well as with some other music genres.  I just cancelled my Qobuz subscription and am back with Tidal Hifi which has a much deeper jazz catalogue than that from Qoubuz. 
whitestix
I almost exclusively listen to jazz and classical music. I have Tidal and Spotify.

I have Tidal at the student rate of $10/month. At that price level, Tidal with "Masters" (MQA) is worthwhile, but maybe I wouldn’t be as enthusiastic if the "usual" price applied. I have three complaints about the service:

1) the search function is persnickety (even a minor misspelling baffles the algorithm and sometimes entering by artist name or album title returns nothing but an alternative search phrase finds what I want).

2) Tidal relentlessly and annoyingly promotes music associated with its major shareholders (e.g., Jay-Z) and,

3) The algorithm oftentimes links music I like with utterly baffling choices.

I also have Spotify Premium at the student rate. I like that service for my "inattentive" listening because :

1). While fidelity doesn’t seem quite to the level of Tidal’s (but maybe I’ve fallen victim to propaganda in that regard), the selection of jazz seems more comprehensive and classical is commensurate with Tidal,

2) The Spotify algorithm creates more appealing playlists than does Tidal’s and,

3) Spotify’s search function is more forgiving (or simply better) than Tidal’s.

Right now, I can’t find a compelling justification for Qobuz, either by price or selection. I’d hoped that competition would drive down costs, but so far, that hasn’t happened.
keith
Can anyone that had Qobuz give an example or two of found vs not
found? 

I’m a early adopter of Tidal and it’s the only one I’ve used. 
Yes, there are no Karen Souza recordings on Qobuz, to mention only one artist.  There is a deep hole in their catalogue. 
Qobuz has incredible playlists. You can follow this link to see them:  

https://play.qobuz.com/featured/playlists

On my Aurender, I go to the playlist tab and look for Prestige 70 - Jazz classics.  An outstanding collection of jazz music.
Other servers, including, Roon have similar options for selecting Qobuz playlists.

Or, Search for Gramophone awards and you will see 7 playlists.  Qobuz gets an A+ for this music collection. 

Another suggestion is to enter #hires in the search field for a list of hi-res albums.  
I especially like listening to the hi-res albums and always find something that I like.  I highly recommend Qobuz.