End Game Turntable suggestions

Hello all, looking for insights to help me narrow down to some core choices; I am open to new or preowned. My system details can be seen under my profile.

In summary I have significantly expanded my vinyl collection and as of now I am looking to purchase an end game turntable appropriate for my setup. As you can see I use Mola Mola Kaluga Monos, and I really like the Zesto Pre and Phonostages. I find the class D/tube pre combination very pleasing. 

I would appreciate suggestions for around $5-8K (table + arm), new or used. I will have separate budget for cartridge. One preferred option (but not must-have) is universal voltage, as I may move the unit to Europe later. My current vintage turntable (Project Perspective) is 22 years old, and while I don't know how to compare to something really amazing, I can say that my setup is lacking detail and bass. The tonearm is terrible to keep aligned. Based on visits to Axpona and Cap Audio Fest and other research, I am thinking of a few in my budget, but will really value your suggestions of other brands:

- Origin Live Sovereign

- VPI Signature

- SAM Sinner

- Thorens TD 1601 (semi automatic)

Visual appeal is important to me (which is why Technics 1200 is not on my list despite great reviews everywhere). I love the idea of set it and forget it DD tables, but unfortunately mostly out of my budget (eg VPI HW-40 going for abt 11K used)....

Sorry for the long post but my hope is this background and help solicit good suggestions. Thanks

musicmatters1206

Acoustic Signature Tornado Neo turntable comes with a 15 year warranty. The best in the business!

As STST is less well known in the American market, it bears mentioning that the Motus tables are a very mature product. Stefan has been honing this design for many years...

( disclosure: Solypsa represents STST )

@musicmatters1206 I’m late to the game but looking at your shortlist, those are all quite different tables. I wonder if settling on the type first, then putting together a shortlist of tables of the same type, wouldn’t be a better way to go?

I didn’t check all the posts but has anyone brought up TW Acustic’s former entry-level model, the Raven One? I’ve had one for about five years, paired with a Graham Phantom arm and Kiseki Purple Heart. In the used market, you could easily put together an excellent table for under $8K. TW Acustic’s North American distributor, Jeff Catalano at High Water Sound, is great to deal with, which is an added bonus. He happily has answered questions I’ve had even though I bought a used table, not a new one. The Raven One is a very nice turntable.

+1 

I have a Feickert Volare, a SOTA Star III (vintage) as well as a TW Acustic Raven.

All are better than any Rega IMO.

Have no experience with Acoustic Solid.

The TW is on another level above the others I own, as it should be as it costs 2X to 4X as much.  They are hard to find on the used market, especially within the stated price range.

The Volare has the smallest footprint of my tables (if that is important) but is very well built and finished.  At less than $5K (without cartridge) paired with my Audiomods Series 6 arm, it sounds great.

Biggest problem for you is hearing, seeing and touching all your contenders.  Depending on where you live, there may be no local dealer.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

+ 1 on TW Acustic. I have a Raven AC for more than 15 years now.
First : the sound fits my tastes, second : it is built like a tank, third you can install up to 4 tonearm, fourth : you can upgrade the initial model to put it close to the Black Night. 
Durind these years I replaced the one motor with the 3 motors in a round shape, replaced also the original PSU with the battery one, and lastly replaced the platter with the 20kg « black night ». Each of these changes were useful and put the table up a notch or 2. 
Now I think the TT is hard to beat.