End-Game RCM thoughts/advice

I've been reading lots of posts about various methods of cleaning LPs, and there seems to be important pros and cons for pretty much every method and/or machine I've looked at.  That said:

I have an old VPI 16.5 that works well, and a recently acquired Vinyl Stack and a Chinese 6L US tank (done about 10 LPs in it so far, one at a time.  I think that an US cleaning, followed by rinse/vacuum on the 16.5 sounds better than just using the VPI.... I have not compared fluids/chemistries yet.  I use the Mo-Fi and AIVS fluids for the VPI, and Distilled water, IPA and a tiny bit of Liquinox in the US.....

I am not interested in doing 4 step processes, spending 20-30 minutes per side, etc.  I want great sound, but also want to spend my time listening to LPs, not cleaning them. Not judging, just know myself,.  In any case, I will probably keep the machines I have now (16.5 can be used for multi-step cleaning, if necessary, and Vinyl Stack for cleaning 3 LPs at a time, if I so chose).  (I also have a Spin-Clean and one of the Merrill, spray LP in the sink devices).

I am shopping for a daily driver, that cleans both sides at the same time, and does a great job (if not the absolute best job possible). If vacuum-based, I want someting more 'automated' than the 16.5,without giving up performance, for an US, something quieter than the Chinese US, that also dries, even if only 1 LP at a time)..I have narrowed it down to the Clearaudio Double Matrix (non sonic version), The Degritter, and the 2019 version of the Audiodesk Pro. (please ignore the price in your comments- it is the performance, convenience and logistics I am concerned with.

I am not interested in a Loricraft/Monks style machine, nor a single-side latewral move from the 16.5-it works well.,  A single-side automatic like the Nessie Vinykmaster might be in the running since I am told it is much quieter than the 16.5

Please comment and save my sanity (what's left of it anyway... working from home and have too much time on my hands....  Everyone stay well, happy and healthy/safe!

fzman1956
To understand the use of sonics: Distilled water with or without a surfactant (soap) in the sonic's basin cannot clean (let alone restore a record (and remove prior films left over from prior cleanings and the record's release agent from the pressing process) as the record immersed in the basin before it spins have the same "charge", (potential difference). The Kirmuss agent NOT TO BE POURED INTO THE BASIN, at $85 for 300-600 records, AND SPRAYED ONTO THE RECORD changes the charge temporarily allowing layers of cleaning films, protective coatings and the the release agent removed.  The charge of the record returns to negative, that is why the cycling of 2 or 5 minute cycles with the IONIZING BI POLAR AGENT brushed in..no a cleaner! This and record spacing is critical to achieve first cleaning, then record groove restoration.  Using the Audio Deske cleaner is not bi polar, yes it will make the surface look clean but the use of other agents removes from the design parameters and efficiency   of the Kirmuss GROOVE RESTORATION  Process in removing the release agent where the clicks and  and pops reside in. Also, after the Kirmuss process if followed, restoration is validated as where there is no pooling of water on the record as restoration is complete, validating also the fact where no air or vacuum drying is needed, NEVER USE ANY LIQUID ON A RECORD UNLESS YOU HAVE CHECKED THE INGREDIENTS IN THE LIQUID TO THE PVC CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY LIST. If the manufacturer does not state what they use, or do not supply you by Law  with their MDS SAFETY DATA SHEET for their cleaning agent, BEWARE!  Tergitol is ETHYLENE OXIDE, bad for plastic, and is a California Prop 95 Cancer Causing Agent! Always follow manufacturer instructions with their systems.  Do not try to do your own mixes!