Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2 - Possible to connect/switch between 2 outputs?

I ave a balanced DAC that I wish to connect to an Emotiva XSP-1 balanced input set#1.  I'd like to use the same source and DAC but be able to switch to a second set of speakers OR to my balanced headphone AMP.  I'd like to do this without having to pliug/unplug cables.

I notice on the XSP-1, there are Main XLR outs and also Subwoofer out.  But I notice there is a "Full Range" mode for both the main XLR outs and the subwoofer outs..  if both are switched to "Full Range", can I basically have two sets of XLR outs, one going to my stereo power amp and the other going to my headphone amp?  So I can switch between the two by choosing main out or sub out?

if not,, what's a good solution if i want to have:

- 1 or 2 xlr balanced INPUTS (so I can have two different sources - for example my PC and also my laptop)
- at least 3 xlr balanced OUTPUTS (one goes to my stereo power amp, the other to my balanced headphone amp, and a third for future growth.

Is there such a product?

Could I do this with the Emotiva XSP-1?
128x128ethanhallbeyer
Yes the sub out left and sub out right set to full range are no different than the main outputs...(not the sum out..which is only for LFE info out... also on the emotiva the balanced and unbalanced main outputs operate at the same time as well. I have three stereo amplifiers connected and controlled at the same time from bal main out + sub out L+R and unbalanced Main out.