EMM LABS DV2

Any Emm LABS DV2 owners who can share what streaming unit they paired with the DV2...Any input will be appreciated...John
jakesnak
@jakesnak  There are such a wide range of possibilities, most of which will cover your needs and deliver on performance quality. I recommend expanding your search. 
@jakesnak,

To further clarify my comment about “Aurender only offers first unfold of MQA files (upto 24bit/96kHz) for a one time fee of $50”, the rest of the unfold of MQA file will take place within DV2. The Aurender will pass MQA files through PCM (AES/EBU, SPDIF) and USB outputs.

The reason I want you to ignore MQA for your comparison is because NS1 won’t pass MQA. Listening to high resolution files through Qobuz and DSD off your thumb drive would yield best results and a honest test of both player’s capabilities.
This is right from the Emm Labs NS1 literature...

“The NS1 supports network and USB file playback including AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV and WMA along with MQA® and DSD (DFF, DSF) files.”

I'm streaming a MQA album as I write this. Who ever wrote that the NS1 does MQA made a blunder. It actually gives ofs on the display. That stands for original file size. I spoke with Emm, they are talking about an upgrade for the NS1. One more time, it will not play MQA!
@lalitk  
   I was under the impression that the DV2 will only do the complete MQA unfold through usb? I understand completely why you suggested not to bother with the MQA for the A/B demo.