Eminent Technology LFT 7 !!

Not a missprint!  LFT 7 was the LFT 6 with additional bass panels. The bass panels had 3 bass drivers per panel.  4 panels total.  Would like to hear them or purchase them.  
128x128riverdinaudio
Well I'll be darned! You are of course absolutely correct, I don't know how I missed it. There were only 300 pair of the LFT-IV made, so when I found a pair I snapped them up. The LFT-6 is 78" tall, 18" wide. The LFT-IV is also 18" wide, but "only" 56" tall. The LFT-III adds two bass drivers to the LFT-IV, and is 27" wide, so I imagine the LFT-7 might also. 78" tall by 27" wide---a fairly substantial loudspeaker!
Exactly!  I found my LFT 6's in Texas and consider it one of the great purchases of my audio life.  Currently remodeling my primary audio space to better allow rotation and display of my speaker stable.  Magnepan's are great.  The LFT's are greater.  More of everything and no compression.  First time I heard the LFT 8 I cried.  They gave me everything the Maggies held back.  Still love to rotate my Magnepan 1.7s in for couple of weeks. Will always regret selling my Tympani IVa's.   And do not miss a chance to audition the 3.7s.  WOW!
I have given up on owning a pair of LFT-4s.  
Just received a response from Bruce Thigpen on my LFT 7 inquiry.  He says only 3 or 4 pair made and all went to Asia.  Darn!

Oh, you own LFT-6’s. I’ve located a pair, but shipping them is a problem for the current owner, and he’s on the other side of the U.S. from me. Road trip? ;-)

At one point I owned pairs of both Tympani T-IV AND T-IVa, which is just plain silly. Now it's just the T-IVa, LFT-IV and LFT-8b, and original Quads. Oh, and a pair of ESS Transtatics. A pair of LFT-6 and I'm all set. ;-)