Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
That's great Charles1dad. Mine failed at 184.5. I think the resistor mod has all the ear marks of being worth while.  
Markus,
I'm  optimistic and hope that your comment proves prophetic over the course of time. 
Charles, 
Hi Pani,
I had a FW J2 amp as my back-up amp. I use Frankenstein Mk.2 300b's as my main amp.
The J2 is a very good amp, detailed, very open, fast, great bass, but the Franks are more liquid and sound more natural in tone and timbre. 
The J2 had a slight grain compared directly the SET amp. Don't get me wrong it is a wonderful amp, but the 300b's push my buttons more!
Post removed 
Hi Elrog,

Unfortunately, one of my ER300B started failing again.  This is a revised version that replaced my original pair last August.  It keeps cutting out and making noises. I can turn amp off and take tubes out for a while and then it works for a while and quits again. Sometimes it won't even start up so it is definitely bad.  I didn't use the tubes much at all after I received the replacement pair last August.  So, they have less than 100 hrs.

I have been trying to contact Matthias as he instructed in August but haven't received any reply so far.  I hope someone in Elrog can take care of my case.  (For the record, I copied email exchange from last year).

I think ER300Bs (with ER845) are the best sounding tubes out there.  I really hope that the company can back their products and take care of their customers.  

Let me know how I can proceed to get replacement tubes.

Thanks.  
Byung
----------------------------------------
mk_August 28, 2015 2:30pm
Hi Byung-Hyun,I will send You the tubes on Monday. The transfer time is about a week. 
And please, if You have some trouble with the replacement tubes send me an eMail to[email protected] ....
;-))Best regards, Matthias 
 Report th