Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Thanks Joe and Charles1dad, I talked to George this afternoon. He seems like a stand up guy who's willing to go out of his way to support his customers. I ordered a set of the Elrogs for my GG DAC. Fingers crossed.
Dracule1,
By all reports the Lampizator Golden Gate is a top tier DAC. I hope the Elrogs work out for you in this application and that there are no hum issues due to the GG's AC heating design.
I was just going to ask about the GG but, Charles beat me to the post, LOL.
Hopefully, you'll be ok with the AC heating design. The GG suppose to be really special, Good Luck!

Let us know how it works out for you.
I've been using my Elrogs in my Lampy Big7 for about a month without problem. After George replaced the set that was about to fail (anode was glowing red in one spot) in my Audion Golden Dreams, I didn't want to risk it going forward. George thought a PSET was a riskier design for the Elrog. They were spectacular in the GD's.

I do hope that the Elrog remains reliable in my Big7. I have a Golden Gate on order and the Elrogs would be my preferred choice to run, assuming the GG mirrors the Big7 on tube choice. The Elrog has been the top choice followed by Sophia Carbon Princess 300B and then the WE replica 101D. Also looking forward to hearing the EML Anniversary Globe 45's that the GG is being provided with.
Hi Germanboxers,
Our paths cross again LOL. We seem to have similar taste, this time the Elrogs. I didn't know you had the Lampizator Big 7 DAC. I thought you were using the Luxman DA-06 DAC. I suspect you'll love the Golden Gate, congratulations. You say the Elrog 300b was spectacular in your Audion Golden Dream PSET, I believe you my friend.
Charles,