Electrostatic or Dynamic

Every time I get used to Dynamic,I want Electrostactics,then I get Electrostatics. Before long I long for the Dynamics. Can we be ever be content.
philefreak
I go through it all the time. The only answer is dual ownership. Don't let anyone tell you its all available in one brand. It isn't.
Frap, I'm thinking about letting my Atma-Spheres OTL run the top, and then maybe some good cheap solid state amp to run the bottem. By the way my Otl's are the MA150's MK11. Maybe some Martin Login CLZ's w/ a subwoofer or Maybe run a seperate solid state amp ( maybee 200 watts a channel) to the low end of some Martin Logan Prodigy's, I don't know at the time, maybe some experience of others can help.

Thanks,
Todd
I have dynamic speakers at my house, I have electrostatic speakers at my girlfriends house. I don't have to choose this way but I understand your problem. I don't know what else to say.
This is audiophile neurosis. You can never have it all youhave to pick your 'poison': tube vs solid state, digital vs analog, dynamic vs electostat etc, etc