ELAC - Adante... what’s the verdict?

Heard these at Axpona...  

However I’m amazed no one is talking about them, now that they’re out at dealers.  
contuzzi
Despite all the fancy footwork and attempts to dance around the issue, it's clear from the Stereophile review and even clearer from the measurements that the floor-stander is bass-shy.  The AS sounds like a better proposition.
+1 on the no bottom end (no matter what amplification you use). I dunno, there are numerous low frequency drivers on the top model which in the hands of a different designer would be expected to produce some relatively serious bass. Or the same designer with the TAD speakers for example which are not bass shy...even the evolution series. 
oops- have not checked this thread in a while. So- first of all my AF 61 did break in a bit more. In regards to cables and gear I am pretty sure that I did not cheap out. I am using Wireworld Eclipse 7 speaker cables, Nordost Tyr XLR interconnects as well as Wireworld silver eclipse 7 rca interconnects. The PS Audio BHK 250 is connected to a Mystere CA 21 tube preamp- source is a PS Audio PWD Mk2 with bridge. The soundstage improved a bit in width and depth over the months. Overall I disagree with comments of bass shyness- in my setup the Adantes sound dynamic with plenty of bass slam. They are not as bright sounding anymore, but with some recordings I still feel that the mid range sounds a bit too bright- voices don’t sound always as full as I am used to from my Dynaudio Confidence C5 speakers. Overall the Adantes do sound really good, but not with all recordings. On the contrary my Confidence 5 don’t sound good with all recordings either, but they do have a much more natural sounding mid range. Anyway, thank you all for your helpful comments. Enjoy the music.
i