ELAC - Adante... what’s the verdict?

Heard these at Axpona...  

However I’m amazed no one is talking about them, now that they’re out at dealers.  
contuzzi
After the last post , or the Adante are freekingly godly good , or the Wilson Sashas are the most creepingly overrated.
Or someone is deaf.

Funny how a random person with one post signs up to rave about them and bring the topic back into the light, and then we get another right after.  Weird.
I was going to replace the Sashas with either the Vivid Giya 2s or Vandersteen 5a Carbons. Decided to keep the money and buy the Andantes and a VPI Prime Signature TT. 
Anyway…if these foolish web BOYz could hear the differences of the Wilsons and the Elacs in MY room, the holes in their heads would be filled with light.

Bought these speakers 4 months ago, I still get amazed at their capabilities. Partnered properly the Adantes are simply in a class of their own. No I am not a dealer just someone who appreciates well produced music. Adante owners rejoice!!! 
Rzemkoski still trying to understand your comment, about the difference between the Wilsons and the Adantes.

Are you saying that the $5k Adantes were nearly as good as the $30k Sashas?  Or that in direct comparison the difference in price vs the difference in performance were trivial?

We are a big fan of the Adantes, as we are a dealer for them so of course we like them. They are ideosyncratic speakers, the point that we have made in previous posts is that the Adante sound reminds us of the Wilson presentation, punchy and visceral, with a big soundstage.

As noted the speakers require careful matching to bring out what they do. 

We would think that the Sasha would present even better low level details with greater subtitly. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ