EL84 Tubes for Glow Audio Amplifier

Two years ago I built some custom 2.8 cubic foot speaker cabinets for top of the line Audio Nirvana 8" Alnico full range drivers, which I put in my approximately 16 x 20 bedroom. These are super efficient 96+ speakers that don't need much power. I was using my back-up 200 watt B&K Sonata Mono Amps to drive them, which was over-kill. I recently purchased a Glow Audio Amplifier, which produces 5 watts per channel. The stock EL84 Chinese tubes in the Glow Audio were not very good sounding compared to the B&Ks.

I purchased the new production EL84 Mullard tubes, which Glow Audio has on their site as an upgrade. These Mullards did make a night and day difference and really do sound great with Patricia Barber and other jazz singers/groups on both my Denon 110 Anniv and tube modified Oppo SACD players (each player has different characteristics that I like for different music). 

I have not tried any other EL84 tubes on the market to know if there is more to hear. I was going to buy more back-up Mullard tubes, but was wondering if there were recommendations for something else. I haven't found many reviews for the EL84 tubes, except related to use with guitar amps.

Because of past problems with purchasing NOS tubes, please don't steer me that way. I really would like to know if there are any new production EL84 tube recommendations.
kevine
If you aren't interested in punishing the Russians I can highly recommend the Gold Lion EL84s.
You guys are getting way too political as to where to get your equipment. Doubtful Russia, China or any other countries you people don’t like cares if you buy equipment made in their country or not. You are only punishing yourself.
I own a 2008 Glow One and I prefer the JJs with the Gold Lions a close second.
@kevine....Sorry to read of your past experiences with NOS, unfortunately as good as the new production are ( and they are Good and recommended )
Ultimately they do fall short of that extra bit of, for want of a non technical word. ‘Magic’...
In your corner of the globe I have found Brent Jessie to be a dependable source.
http://www.audiotubes.com/6bq5.htm 
People and companies make products not countries and their geo political ideologies.

I buy what sounds good and is high quality.

My money.