eBay's MIOVA cables from seller Fea888 = JUNK

Well I purchased a pair of these cables off ebay for $50 and figured they were worth a shot. I was wrong! I basically threw $50 (plus shipping) away. Like most audiophiles I change my system around a lot and during an amplifier swap I went to remove the interconnects and the cable pulled out of the end on me. I immediatly contacted eBay seller Fea888 about this and he refused to replace them even when his return polocy states:

"If item is defective or not what expected, please contact us in order to get return instructions. Customer's satisfaction is our main concern, buy with confidence."

I email back calling him a liar! He replied saying that he would replace the cables and to send them in (to Canada). So I did just that. Paid return shipping out of pocket. It has now been over a month and I have emailed him over and over again with no reply from him. He stole my cables! I'm out the $50 for the cables, shipping to me and return shipping. Thats around $90! I just felt everyone should know to steer clear of this guy. He is bad news. The cables weren't really that great anyways. For the money I've used much much better stuff.

Thanks.
audiophile101

Showing 1 response by jp1208

MIOVA

My Intentions Of Vindictive Actions.

Makes sense now. We will stay away.

Thanks.