E-BAY and SHIPPING ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL

It seems that e-bay is totally controlling the elevated shipping now.......I bought a small amp (14.5 lbs)in Ct and the shipping to Idaho without insurance was 90.00...........I was looking at some Audio Research front panels in SC and the shipping to Idaho was 45.00.......Shipping is getting like gas prices, no control........I checked with Fed-Ex about the shipping on the amp and they said 41.00 with insurance......I ask the seller to ship by Fed-Ex and he tells me its e-bays deal and he can't do anything about it.....Of course I had already paid for it...........Then I find out it was shipped by NEX ???     Read a review on that company.....All negatives  100 %
autospec
If the seller chooses the option for Ebay to set the shipping cost, it calculates a price. The other option is to set a price. That’s where the seller inflates the cost to make up for a low selling price and to offset fees. Ebay now takes a 10% selling fee.

It sucks because Ebay does not allow for a calculated shipping price after the sale. That’s a good feature that Audiogon offers.
Post removed 
For many things eBay is the perfect marketplace for buying and selling. Plus eBay guarantees items sold. Where's the beef? 🐂

Where's the beef ???    Sometimes there are things on e-bay that are no where else......I collect Bedini amps and parts, when I see something Bedini I have to act on it quickly......When I buy something on e-bay I need to play by the rules, like paying for items.....The last Bedini I bought was sold on e-bay with 90.00 shipping, so when I bought it , I ask for the person selling to check on the shipping and correct it before I paid for it......The seller wouldn't answer e-mails and I ran out of time so I paid for the item and then tried to get a adjustment...His answer to me was it was out of his hands......so I check who's shipping the item and find its NEX who ever that is,,,,,,The bottom line is if you mess with the seller too much they get mad and cancel the whole thing and the whole reason you started this is over...........THAT'S THE BEEF !!!
You're complaining about a $4 difference? Really? Maybe you should get a second job if $4 is a lot of money.........