Dynavector DV 505 anti-skating question

I purchased recently a DV505. I'm following the indications in the user manual for setting up correctly all the adjustments.
Concerning the anti-skating I think I have an issue. If I place the anti-skating weight as indicated in the user manual then the correction is too strong pushing the arm back. In fact I can operate without anti-skating at all. Is this pointing a bad setting elsewhere ? I cannot figure out what could be the origin as this arm have few adjustments.
Any idea ?
Thanks a lot
abraxas49
I have a Dynavector 501, and I don't seem to have any issue with anti-skate. I see your 505 has the same anti-skate set up as my 501. I would say to use just enough adjustment to do the job. 

Many folks swear that no anti-skate is best. Just do what works/sounds best.

Good luck, regards,
Dan
Thanks for your advise. I was trying to in accordance with the manufacturer instructions.

abbraxas 49, Manufacturer instructions or recommendation should

be used selective. Those that you like or agree with  you should use and  ignore other. See for example stringreen's differentiation in this sense between the recommended VTF and anti-skate.

Thanks four your counsel. I will follow good practise. Anyway sound is the better I ever heard.
Thanks !
Because of its design.....being absolutely level is more critical with the 501, 505 and 507 arms than other pivoted tonearms as anti skate will be affected.
These arms will also not work correctly on suspended turntables.
Hopefully you are 'clear' in these two areas..❓😎

Yes, the turntable is not suspended and the level in the tonearm base is also correct. The main weight and the arm itself are also level.
halcro
" ... These arms will also not work correctly on suspended turntables."
Why not?

As the weight c/g changes with this arm, the suspension will respond detrimentally.
stringreen
"As the weight c/g changes with this arm, the suspension will respond detrimentally’
What is c/g? What do you mean when you say the " suspension will respond detrimentally?" This doesn’t make sense.

There are turntables with lightly-sprung suspensions, and their suspension can be affected by arms of different weight. But those are just lightweight turntables. Something like a SOTA or an Oracle Delphi provide adjustment for arms of various weights. (The SOTA uses counterbalancing weights, early Delphis used a counterbalancing arm under the plinth. Later Delphis used springs of various rates.) Or you can have a suspended turntable with such a massive plinth that the arm’s weight is trivial in relation to it, such as a VPI TNT.