Dynaudio - Made in China vs Denmark

Hi,

I  recently Purchased a new pair of Dynaudios. The floor model I auditioned were 'Made in Denmark' but the pair which was shipped out by the dealer was 'Made in China'. They are still boxed. Whats should I do:

1. Swap with the showroom floor model (they were probably a yr or 2 old)

2. Unbox and use my 'Made in china' pair ?

My main concern here is the quality of the product from China. Resale values.

Anyone with experience please chime in. 

ryanhere

Nonoise....if he's not shilling for Biden, he's hip to minimizing deathcamps.....same 4 or 5 talking points repeated on all his posts....

The quality has nothing to do with the COO. It has to do with the specifications outlined by in this case Dynaudio and the quality control post production. The Chinese are quite capable of producing world class quality products in 2022. 

I think the new dynaudio’s sound like crap not because the manufacturing but because bad engineering. Cheap wooden box sound. No matters who builds them.

I say this because i owned for two years the old contour 3.3 from 2001 and then the contour 60 from 2018. The contour 3.3 sound fantastic instead the contour 60 are simply awful in every aspect.

It has probably to do with the new management philosophy more as with the manufacturing.

By the way Chinese manufacturing is today often way better as EU manufacturing.