Dynaudio D-260

My daughter stuck her finger in my tweeter, thus, I need to replace it. Where is the cheapest place to buy a Dynaudio D-260?

Thanks,

Damon
128x1282001impala
Madisound www.madisound.com if they'll sell it to you.
You may have to contact Dyna direct.

das loon
doh! That sucks man. My son is 14 months old and is drawn to the audio system, always walks over the dyns and touches the grills, looking back smiling...I try to say no no no, but the little guy thinks its a game...what to do what to do?

That is one thing actually, that is on my mind as i think about upgrading from the Contour 1.8MKII's to the Contour S3.4s...the darn tweeter is inverted and RIGHT there at his probing finger height!!!

yikes!!!!
02-20-07: Dpac996
doh! That sucks man. My son is 14 months old and is drawn to the audio system, always walks over the dyns and touches the grills, looking back smiling...I try to say no no no, but the little guy thinks its a game...what to do what to do?

I've found electro-shock therapy to be very helpful in curing this behaviour.

John :)
02-20-07: Dpac996

Keep a squirt gun handy.
Pdreher,
LOL!
Maybe if I should buy some brilliant pebbles and shake them really loudly to distract him too!!