Dynaudio Contour 30 vs. Focal Kanta No. 2 speaker

Has anyone compared these two speakers?
Impressions?
Which one do you think is better?
Thanks.
128x128progger58
Hi, thank you for all your replies.
I got curious about this Mofojo's statement:
" I heard the Kantas a few weeks back and IMO they are not that big of a step up from the Arias. Not to say they were bad because even the Arias are pretty good ".
Considering that the Focal Aria 936 (the biggest of this serie) costs about 4k only, and that the Focal Kanta No. 2 costs about 10k, what conclusion can we take from that statement?
Do others agree that the Arias are that good?
 I've heard the Kanta 2's and those tweeters are very aggressive. I'd be careful and only buy them if you've had + a chance to hear them. I haven't heard the Contour 30s but every Dynaudio speaker I've ever heard has been smooth and full. Two very different sounding speakers.
Yes they are very different sounding speakers for sure. I can see the appeal to either one although I would lean more toward the fuller perhaps slightly darker Dyn sound. Dynaudios to me do not sound like any other speakers especially their upper lines. 
I never heard a Focal speaker, but I'm assuming the highs of the Focals sound a bit like the Dali Epicon 6 speakers, which feature nice extension in the highs without sounding harsh.
Am I correct in such evaluation?
In other words, I love the highs in the Dali Epicon 6's, but I don't like it's bass, so that's the reason I would like to try the Focals.