Dynaudio Contour 30 vs Confidence C2 comparisons

Hey all, first time poster long time browser.

I currently own Dynaudio C1 platinum for the L/R fronts (midsized room), and I'm looking to get a bit fuller sound top to bottom from the larger floor standing models... ie the C2 or Contour 30. I have no means to audition either, but I know I absolutely love my C1s. Just interested in any opinions from people that have heard either/both of these models. I THINK I know what to expect with the C2, but with the contour line being remade and bumped up in price has me intrigued. I absolutely love the clean looks of the Contour 30, but I worry I'd be taking a step back from Confidence. I also have been hearing murmuring of an updated confidence line, which I'm sure (if indeed that is the case) will be priced even higher, way out of my budget.

ANY honest opinions (or facts for that matter) are welcomed and thanks in advance!
Jeff

scaf_007
What about stage height and base? One complaint I read on C4 is that they produce unrealistically tall stage due to driver arrangement placing tweeter and drivers way up. And that due to cabinet they can’t go very deep in base. On the other hand a lower line Contour 60 might seem like it wouldn’t have those issues due to conventional cabinet design and driver arrangement. 
I haven't once, not ever heard of lack of bass complaint on the C4. But I agree, for me it would be too big and tall. I may have switched my focus to the upcoming confidence 30.. unless I get an absolute steal for a pair of c2.. and even those are taller than the newer confidence 30. Sigh.. If only my funds were bottomless lol
So you confirm that c4 produces a too tall of a soundstage? That’s a bummer. I like my soundstage to be realistic and not the typical high end everything-is-a-concert-hall soundstage. I want something full range with with soft treble and was hoping c4 would be it. 
I'm late to the game here, but I thought I could chip in. I just got to do a same-day comparison of the new Contour 30 and a used pair of Confidence C2 mk ii (2013) at my local shop. Though we didn't quite do a side-by-side (different amplification, room, but same source) comparison, the C2s were the winner in my book. I do agree with the general complaint that bass is lacking in the C2s. This was definitely true, but the Contours didn't perform much better in that regard. However, C2's imaging and Detail was absolutely outstanding. Seriously, the detail was almost too real; the buzzing of Stevie Ray Vaughan's amplifier was easily audible, not so on the Contours.
Caveat: The C2s cost $2k more than the Contours. 
On the other hand: Worth every penny. 
dannispel: I am with you, owned both C4 and C2s originals and now C2 Platinums in Mocca finish. Depending on room size etc.. The C4 in my old house the bass was overbearing. Imaging was better and more detailed comparing the the two. I heard the newer Contours at several shows and liked them as well, but to me it was more of a sideways move then moving further up the chain in Dynaudio lineup and even then some time just because they are more expensive doesn't mean they will be better to your ears. The too tall of a soundstage is going to be room dependent of course and how close you sit to the speaker, these speakers are not near field that is for sure! Right now I have the Contour 20 and C2 Platinums. The C2 were the owner of Dynaudio favorite speaker before he sold the company off to the Chinese!