Dynaudio Contour 30 vs Confidence C2 comparisons

Hey all, first time poster long time browser.

I currently own Dynaudio C1 platinum for the L/R fronts (midsized room), and I'm looking to get a bit fuller sound top to bottom from the larger floor standing models... ie the C2 or Contour 30. I have no means to audition either, but I know I absolutely love my C1s. Just interested in any opinions from people that have heard either/both of these models. I THINK I know what to expect with the C2, but with the contour line being remade and bumped up in price has me intrigued. I absolutely love the clean looks of the Contour 30, but I worry I'd be taking a step back from Confidence. I also have been hearing murmuring of an updated confidence line, which I'm sure (if indeed that is the case) will be priced even higher, way out of my budget.

ANY honest opinions (or facts for that matter) are welcomed and thanks in advance!
Jeff

scaf_007
Not side by side but I will say the C4 is my favorite Dyn speaker. More layers of resolution compared to the Contour 60's.
What about stage height and base? One complaint I read on C4 is that they produce unrealistically tall stage due to driver arrangement placing tweeter and drivers way up. And that due to cabinet they can’t go very deep in base. On the other hand a lower line Contour 60 might seem like it wouldn’t have those issues due to conventional cabinet design and driver arrangement. 
I haven't once, not ever heard of lack of bass complaint on the C4. But I agree, for me it would be too big and tall. I may have switched my focus to the upcoming confidence 30.. unless I get an absolute steal for a pair of c2.. and even those are taller than the newer confidence 30. Sigh.. If only my funds were bottomless lol
So you confirm that c4 produces a too tall of a soundstage? That’s a bummer. I like my soundstage to be realistic and not the typical high end everything-is-a-concert-hall soundstage. I want something full range with with soft treble and was hoping c4 would be it.