Dynaudio C4 vs B&W 802D

I am inclined to upgrade my speaker very soon. I am only choosing between the two which are B&W 802D or Dynaudio C4. Im afraid of an impulsive buy because audition for these two brands are not possible in my location.

Please help me to make a good decision. I play 65% Jazz , 25% Pop + Rock , & 10% classical music. My room is 5 mts x 6.5 mts x 2.75 mts ceiling height.

Suggestions & comments are highly appreciated.

My present set up are :

Michelle Orbe / SME V arm / Cadenza Black Cart
Musical Fidelity 550k - Monoblock
EAR 868 Preamp w Phonostage
Acoustic Zen Krakatoa Power Cords
XLO signature Interconnect
Audio Prism F III + Shunyata Phyton Mains PWR CHRD 20 amps
sgm

Showing 2 responses by missioncoonery

Oh, so now cables...Ive tried alot and IMO Cardas is a good choice but you need to go up as high as you can on the line.Runs a little on the colored side .Im running MIT and like it alot. Stay away from cables that are lean like Nordost.I would suggest maybe trying another amp,to me Plinius is not a good match but thats just my opinion.I think Pdreher was running that with his C4s until he gave up and sold them.
IMO, 2 totally different speakers so the choise should be easier than if they were similar.Ive listened to the 802D numerous times at different dealers over the past few years.To me they are slow and bloated in the bass with a very unnatural tweeter,maybe better for 70s rock and roll but certainly not in the same league as the C4s.Lots of 802Ds appear on this site used so an easy buy if thats where you are looking.
The C4s are totally different,very neutral,great mid range and those tweeters are about the best in their price range of the under 20 grand speakers.My musical taste are basically the same as yours,although a tough find used(should tell ya something)I bought the C4s!