Dynaudio C20 vs other monitors in the 4-7k range

A localish pair of these came available and I am wondering what the consensus is vs other premium monitors. Heard the C1s years ago and loved them.
Descent price but I would be driving over an hour each way. Figure I can at least break even on them if they don't work out. 
Would be driving them with a Lyngdorf TDIA 2170 crossed over to a JL Fathom sub.
Room dimensions around 12×14ft. 
Thanks in advance for any feedback. 
mofojo
The ones I am looking at are called White Ash I think. I like the look although I think I like the more unconventional look of the C1 more. My room is pretty dark. Dark floors walls and even black ceilings this may give it a little pop. 
@eric, I've always heard Dyns really open up at higher volumes and low volumes is one of their weak points which has been my experience with the Focus 140 I had. Your opinion that they are good low volume speakers is interesting.  
@mojofo -

Depends. Some Dynas have a W shaped curve which IMHO is best for low volume listening. On the other hand, a demanding impedance curve can make them more power hungry than average.

Honestly I've never been called to the brand, but either way, it is important to note how you actually listen to music most of the time, and evaluate apropriately.

Too often we evaluate cars like we are going to race them, when the reality is we're going to be stuck in traffic most of the time. :)
Best,
E
“Too often we evaluate cars like we are going to race them, when the reality is we're going to be stuck in traffic most of the time. :)”

Great analogy. This became very apparent to me during my last visit to an audio show. Many high end speakers sounded thin and dull at lower volumes to my ears. Interestingly, the ones that sounded lively at low listening levels were either horn-based or full-range single drivers, albeit missing lower octaves which could  be amended using an outboard subwoofer. 
Regarding OP’s question, I think Joseph Audio Pulsars are worth consideration as a possible option. 
Also, at a lower price point, $4K, Ryan S610
And at $2400, Studio Electric M4.