DYI upgrading B&W N805 to Diamond 805?


I have an older Natilus 805 speakers which are still working great, but I am in the need of some better dynamics, top-end, and bass.  Since the cabinet of 805 hasn't changed at all (from what I gather), is it possible for myself to just change the tweeter, drivers, and cross-over to the 805 diamond series and create the same sound?

Anyone's done such a thing before?
I have a pair of N805 in a second system that I recently replaced the caps and resistors only in the crossovers( There are two crossover boards in each speaker, one for the mids and tweeters and one for the woofer). Huge improvement! I didn't touch the inductors. The factory crossover parts are the biggest down side of the N805, cheap ICW polypro caps and sandcast resistors. I replaced the caps with Uptone Musicaps(no longer being made, but I found a couple of sources for them) and the resistors with Mills MRA. The sound now has transformed the speakers from just okay to extremely musical and dynamic. It was a bear, though, shoe-horning the big film and foil caps in there, but I managed. 
Love Mills, sherod!

I highly recommend Clarity if you want sincere musical transmission.

If you want the B&W kind of shine of the top end, go with Mundorf SIO.
The Mills MRA are the best "bang for the buck" resistor for a crossover. The Claritycap MR series are also excellent and will far outperform the ICW polypros that B&W put in there. What's interesting is ICW makes the Claritycap line.
   The current 805 Diamonds have a 1st order crossover in them now and B&W uses Mundorf cap( not sure which model) on the tweeter.

   Here's a link to the B&W service web site where you can download a manual for any of their speakers for a list of cap and resistor values they use:

Mills are just great resistors AND they are great value.

I've not found better. Just more expensive.

High precision, amazing thermal stability and small size for the wattage makes them really kind of incredible resistors. I really really don't understand anyone who uses others, but I have not heard everything.

Thanks guys, won't touch drivers but will look into caps, or just sell and buy something else.

Now how easy/hard it is to change the caps? Which is recommended to do the same roll-off, crossover as factory intended? Any guide, parts you recommend?