DVD-A and SACD

I'm thinking of a two box solution to the DVD, DVD-A, CD and SACD dilemma. From what I have seen and heard I think I might be best off with a DVD/DVD-A player with an emphasis on video, and a CD/SACD player. My question involoves the hook up. Since both players have 6 channels of analog output for the DVD-A and SACD portions how do I hook these up to processor or receiver with only one set of 6-channel inputs. Are there any units out there with TWO sets of 6-channel inputs. Do I need a separate component. Or, am I missing something.

Thanks
hear4
You will need a switchbox with two sets of inputs, a good one is about $200. Type ( 6 channel switchbox ) into google and one should come up. There was a good one made buy a guy named shawn fogg, it has remote also. Sony made a pre/pro that has two sets of inputs, these can be bought used right here on audiogon once in a while.
I have never tried it, but if you do a search there are many who report no signal degradation with two Radio Shack component switch boxes. Each box has 3 inputs and outputs. I believe they are 15.00 each and with RS liberal return policy, you really have nothing to loose. If it is not to your liking , then go the shawn fogg route.
Thanks for your responses. I searched the Radio Shack catalog and couldn't find anything like this. When I tried to describe it in an e-mail to Radio Shack their Help Desk couldn't find it either. Do you happen to have a part number or have any idea what Radio Shack calls it.

Thanks
Thanks for your responses. I searched the Radio Shack catalog and couldn't find anything like this. When I tried to describe it in an e-mail to Radio Shack their Help Desk couldn't find it either. Do you happen to have a part number or have any idea what Radio Shack call it.

Thanks
hear4, The Sony is a good suggestion. The model number is a TAP-9000es. I seriously considered one of these but didn't buy it because I went the SACD route. Anyway, they accept 2 sets of HQ 5.1 inputs and has a pass through for stereo. It is also remote controlled. Good luck.