Durability of Mark Levinson 20.6

I've recently purchased ML 20.6 monoblocks from 1993, which has never been serviced. It is in perfect condition and in estimation of the seller has 10000 hours of operation. It still works perfectly. I wonder if I should replace any caps and other components after 15 years of operation?

Regards
Wojtek
xwojtek
Agree with Elizabeth, but if it were me I would remove the top and/or bottom cover and at least do a visual. If there is anything leaking from a cap, then I would consider replacing; if all looks well, I would give the interior a gentle blast of air to remove dust and not worry about the caps for several years. Indeed, ML amps are quite durable.
Wojtek, I enjoyed my ML 20.5s for 16 years. Babied them and never had any issues with them, just great music always. Checked inside before I sold them and there was no sign of leakage of any of the caps. Last I heard from my buyer, he was still enjoying them with no problems.

Ed
hello to all : I would like to post a request . I'm personally looking for a card, Mark Levinson for my 20.0 or 20.5 amps, so cards called AP3 and AP4. If you know about this kind of products, I'd be grateful if you could send me the information if you want !
waiting for your answer, please receive my best greetings.
cordially