Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
No worries on the oil. I am not aware of any such issues in real life usage. Oil impregnated caps have been sold for decades.  This would be especially true for crossover usage where there are no heat issues to worry about. 
There are 2 excellent capaciyors I am currently using  in my preamp no direct voupkjng caps it us transformer coupled but has a big Mundorf Supreme 22uf 
Very respectable I added 15% ,the new Duelund Jam  using their latest using a lite tin over Copper which for sure opens up the top a bit in s paper oil, but in a Aluminum housing not quite as fleshed out as the cast but close at half the cost 
Very nice depth and instruments have a nice accurate tonal balance.
On the Dpeskrr end I gave a Huge 68uf  Clarity Csa cap  the Jupiter 2.2 ads some realism and depth  the last cap Brand new Jsntzen Alumen Z is a Aluminum foil with very very thin dialectric very smooth but fadt and detailed grest imaging 
A great match a very easy cap to like blends with most other caps. 
Priced very nice I put in a pr of 4.7uf caps  the Voxativ drivers really come alive 
A new budget favorite cap  they only go to 10uf.  Hifi collective is the only place yo buy , order the FedEx option delivered in 3 business days . 
Both Duelund Jam, and Jantzen  Alumen Z foil  caps  would be a great combo 
The Jsntzen only 100v ,for Loudspeakers. I AM ARE 630v and are tanks a 3.3uf 
85mmx 75mm and over 1 lb each.
Having my speakers upgraded, with the crossovers currently being made up:

• Tweeter Network - Jupiter Copper Caps (4 x 10µF and 2 x 1µF),
  • Woofer Network - Jupiter VT Round Aluminium Caps (2 x 6.8µF)
  • Main Caps being bypassed with Duelund Silver Caps (0.01µF)
  • Resistors - PathAudio 10W
  • 10awg hand wound Air Core Inductors
The crossover board is getting a wee bit tight, especially with the main Caps (they’re actually slightly bigger than a Coke can). Not quite finished yet, still need a couple of resistors for the Shunt, and then attach the ribbon wiring, but nearly there :)

https://imgur.com/a/xFRxn
Very nice.  You have some very high quality boards that will help make your speaker sound beautiful. Did you make the inductors or were they made for you? Nice! 
Grannyring

Mike Lenehan (Lenehan Audio) is doing the upgrade from my ML3 Ref’s to the newer ML5 Ref’s (they’re his speaker brand). Not so many people in the USA have his speakers, but here in Australian he’s very well known for his own brand, and has a very loyal band of customers (me being one).

His standard ML5’s come with Jantzen Superior caps, with Duelund carbon resistors, but he’ll upgrade what others want (based on his recommendations). A lot of people are gong for Duelund VSF’s, but I went for the Jupiter Copper as been told they have a bit more ’flavour’ to them over the VSF, and as Mike’s speakers tend to be very neutral/clean/precise (or whatever others want to call it, maybe resolved is a better word) I’ve went for the Jupiter Cu. The Woofer network wouldn’t give back the full value of using Jupiter Cu’s, therefore have went for the VT rounds in here.

Lots of people have been writing about the benefits of the Duelund Silver bypass Caps so I’ve included these in both the Tweeter & Woofer Networks. Realise most would say it’s not worth it in the Woofer network, but as my current ML3’s have to be shipped to the other side of Australia and back for the upgrade (I live in Perth, Mike lives in Queensland) I thought it worth including for the small(ish) cost to add.

The inductors are hand wound by Mike (and his sons, who also help in the business), and he prefers these (also helps with the cost). Some people are going with Jantzen Wax Foil inductors, but Mike suggested I stick with hsi hand wound one’s. I’m not much of a numbers guy when it comes all the componenets, etc. but he said the 10awg produce 1.25mh DCR 0.09ohms (he may even have improved on this, I’m not sure).

I’m also changing the tweeters, currently 30mm Wavecore TW030WA14, but changing over to SEAS Exotic T35’s. Not my shout, but Mike and others feel it’s a worthwhile upgrade (a few people like the benefits of the Alnico magnet)

I’m just a customer who pays the bills to the guy who knows what he’s doing - Mike. He’s not a salesman, but a speaker builder who has pride in his work, and as such will put everything into his speakers (at a cost) to make them the best sounding he can (within the budget).

Cheers
John

My current speakers:

https://imgur.com/a/YAjeR