Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
Chumsusi....Audyn Max has a beautiful midrange very sexy type of midrange ( i still miss the midrange).   The highs shimmer exceptionally classy.  Bass is neutral, but can be better!    But to me the Copper Max has a very neutral organic type of sound.  Some people might like it other thinks it's a thin sounding cap.  To me i think it's a neutral sounding cap.  

I had great success using Max as a coupling cap for my cd player.   I wish it has the thickness in sound, a little bit more meatier.  I think that has to do with the dielectric/material and type of insulation.   This is where Duelund & Jupiter outclass other type of caps, it makes the Biggest Difference.   This is the reason why i am going to replace it with either the Duelund or Jupiter to get that meatier/thickness sound. 
I found the Jupiter copper cap to have better bass impact compared to Duelund cap as an FYI. Again, I found this to be true in high voltage useage, not crossovers. In terms of thinness, both the Jupiter and Duelund CAST have meat on the bones body for sure. Both have great in this regard. 
PartsConnexion is all out of the Duelund Cast Copper.   I wanted to order a pair but no luck, kind of wish they had more stock.   Anyone or somehow can locate me a pair of the cast copper series 1.0-1.5uf 450v.  Much appreciated!  

I thank you for your inputs. The descriptions are accurate. For now, the Audyn Copper Max caps will stay in my amp for they sound much better than the stock caps and I only have had them a few weeks. I will keep the Jupiter Copper Foil caps on my upgrade list. 

FYI, I placed an order of some Jupiter Copper Foil caps for my speakers at PartsConnexion couple days ago and had 25% discount.

Happy listening!
@zipost 

hificollective in UK carries Duelund, so you might want to check with them. They ship fast, too. I got my caps in one day with expedited shipping and did not pay a lot extra.

Hope you can find what you want there.