Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
Post removed 
I am glad to have found this thread and would like to chime in with a question. I have just learnt to upgrade capacitors. I recently replaced the stock caps with a pair of Audyn True Copper Max caps to my Line Magnetic 518ia and had great result. And I just placed an order this past Friday at PartsConnexion for a couple Jupiter Copper Foil caps for the crossovers. 

Since I read this thread, I wonder if I should replace the Audyn caps with the Jupiter caps in my amp. Can someone please give me your advice?

I thank Zipost for starting the thread and thank all for sharing your experience. 

Happy listening! ... and experimenting :)
Zipost, 
I'd say that if you are committed to this region of top tier capacitors then get the CAST copper rather than the tinned copper version.  As Grannyring wrote,  these are the ones we've both have used with exceptional results. 
Charles 
@chumsusi   

No reason to replace those wonderful Audyn caps as they are also very, very good! 
Chumsusi....Audyn Max has a beautiful midrange very sexy type of midrange ( i still miss the midrange).   The highs shimmer exceptionally classy.  Bass is neutral, but can be better!    But to me the Copper Max has a very neutral organic type of sound.  Some people might like it other thinks it's a thin sounding cap.  To me i think it's a neutral sounding cap.  

I had great success using Max as a coupling cap for my cd player.   I wish it has the thickness in sound, a little bit more meatier.  I think that has to do with the dielectric/material and type of insulation.   This is where Duelund & Jupiter outclass other type of caps, it makes the Biggest Difference.   This is the reason why i am going to replace it with either the Duelund or Jupiter to get that meatier/thickness sound.