Duelund 16g Speaker Wire Question

Having heard great things about this wire I ordered 12 meters of it from Parts Connexion.
It arrived today and I hooked it up and started listening to it.  I plan to spend a lot longer with it before deciding if it's better than the Clear Day Cable Double Shotgun wires I've been using for more than 5 years, but so far I really like the sound.
My question is, would there be anything to gain by doubling the run of wire similar to the double shotgun approach that Clear Day uses?  16 gauge wire is pretty thin so I wonder if adding conductors will improve sound. 
For reference, I am using a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated amp and Harbeth 40.1 speakers. Speakers are rated for 6 ohms and 85db sensitivity.

128x128snackeyp
As an electrician I am a long-time skeptic of this magic wire hunt. I still remember when one of the stereo magazines had the courage to try a Home Depot extension cord and were surprised at how good it sounded. As far as I know, the Amazing Randi's million dollar challenge remains unanswered. I have been using ten gauge stranded as speaker wire for years. I have tested it against various alternatives and always end up coming back to it. I have rebuilt AR3s as my main speakers, which being 4 ohm are a different breed of cat than most of the current stuff. There are other simple electrical tweaks you can make like using hospital grade outlets (those expensive outlets are merely hospital outlets with a little snake oil added). That being said, all this is in the ears of the beholder, so whatever sounds good to you with your setup is what you should use. The bottom line is to enjoy the music.