DSPeaker Anti-mode 8033 ii works wonders with my new sub

I have a new SVS sb2000 that I got dialed in about 95% (2 channel music) to where I could not determine sub location. I was really happy. Problem was, wife was not happy about the location. So i placed the sub back in the corner behind the left speaker and ordered the Anti-mode at the suggestion of a fellow 'Goner. All I can say is wow. The sub, in the corner where it was boomy and too blossomed before, is perfect. I like a bit louder bass than most. With the Anti-mode, I can be a bit bass heavy without the "boominess". Bass is very tight 
I'm adding a second sub in a month or so, so I can use the 8033ii for a stereo sub set up as well. 

I highly suggest this product!!

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/dspeaker-anti-mode-8033-dsp-subwoofer-equalizer-tas-204/
aberyclark

Showing 2 responses by whart

I use one with a pair of 15" Rythmik sealed subs to augment the bass on my Avantgarde Duos. It is effective and pretty straightforward to set up. Some of the test tones while in set up mode are earth shaking. Does the job at very low (relative) cost. I'm rolling off very low (55hz) and steep (-24 db/octave) and feeding the subs from a second set of outputs on the line stage, so nothing is in between my main amps and speakers. 
@aberyclark - you are correct that you can feed two subs but it is dual mono, not stereo. The owner's manual states that to get stereo subs you need two of the 8033 units or the bigger one @bdp24 mentioned. I have my subs hooked up in the manner you described- out output is out of phase and I correct that at the subwoofer.