Driving Gallo Reference 5LS

I've bought a pair of Gallo Reference 5LS speakers and am wondering if anyone has any ideas about what preamp would work work well with them.  If anyone owns or has owned a pair would also love to hear your impressions.
dgh25
Hi Tony,  
I spoke with a very nice, helpful individual at Gallo (now evidently based in the UK) about this and he explained a user manual was never developed.  Apparently the idea was that the dealer would work with the purchaser to custom set-up the speakers at the purchaser site.  This would be a reasonable expectation of the dealer because relatively few 5ls models were made.
Hi Tony,
How do you have the speakers wired?  Are you using the two PS Audio amps as monoblocks?  Or, are you biamping (e.g., one amp driving woofers and the other driving midrange and tweeters)?  If you are using as monoblocks, are you using your subs and the only bass drivers or are you driving the entire speaker, including the woofers, with a monoblock?  Though I understand there is an inductor acting as a crossover for the woofers, I found that driving them with a full range signal was very muddy.  So, I'm biamping using the Gallo S.A. amp cut off at about 120-140 hz to drive the woofers.  For me it works better this way but I wonder if there is a notch in which I'm missing midrange.  Be interested in your experience if you're driving the woofers with a full-range signal.
Thanks!  Doug
Hi Doug
Biamping
The Musical Fidelitys are dual mono and yes one for mids and tops.
The other for bottom end.

The Schitt Fraya goes to the Musical Fidelitys which leaves two pre outs for the two gallo subs.

I also have a Gallo SA but not in the system as yet.
The nice thing about the Musical Fidelity XP-200 is it has an output so it can be chained to the 2nd MF and in the future to the SA.

But at the moment the 5LS woofers are getting full range. Muddy? 
I`ll turn the subs off listen and let you know. 
TonyOsicka
Interesting, and good to know, thanks for doing the experiment.  It's probably a room issue (and I meant Musical Fidelity, not PS Audio, not sure where I came up with that).