Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
Post removed 
Ahh...this is a question that is truly aimed at the masses. I live in a rustic environment. When I'm really in the mood to do some serious music listening things have to be perfect. First, the drink. A large tumbler of Golden Grain with just a dash of kerosene to mellow the edge. Then, I slip into my most comfortable lounging clothes...a loin cloth made from 2 Freuhauf mudflaps. Then, I pop my favorite cassette of polka music into my Panasonic boombox and just let my mind float away with the music. True nirvana.

2005 vintage from France, now I know, thank you, wcfeil.
No-one drinks Californian wine around here..or port wine. 
18 years old Glenlivet is definitely better than 12 years old, by far.
10 years old Laphroaig is unusual, that's for sure.