Dragon, RX-505 or DR-2 ?

I have the chance to get one of the 3 decks mentioned. 

The Dragon works but the NAAC is slightly out of line, it’s an early serial number which I understand can mean an expensive service. The sales price is of course the highest!
The RX-505 works as expected, just never serviced and is being offered at half the price of the Dragon. 
The DR-2 is near mint and hardly used and is priced between the Dragon and the RX-505. 

Which one one would you choose?
dmormerod
The Dragon and RX-505 have the same transport, which was Nakamichi's best. The DR-2 was a somewhat cheaper design, although still better than most other brands of cassette decks. Sounds like the DR-2 may be priced a little high, but it would be my last choice regardless.
Congratulations! I would take nrenter’s advice and look into service. It’s worth the money.
Thanks.  Yes I've already reached out to a couple of service places, including Willy Hermann.

Dragon is a definitive machine with unrivaled performances for other decks.
If you do not intend to use it intensively, do not buy it and fold it on one of the other two decks; it would be like having a Ferrari and using it a couple of weekends a month  ihmo