Dr. Feickert Blackbird

I want to get some opinions. I am currently saving for my end-all analog source. I have been lusting after the Blackbird for a year now. I keep trying to talk myself out of it, but keep coming back. Love the classic turntable look, the reviews, and especially 2 arms. If I am only going to have one table, I want 2 arms. I still have time, as I'm not half way to my $$ goal for a the table and first arm.

Is there better or equal performer for at or under that price without losing that classic turntable look? 

128x128edgyhassle

+1 for the Kuzma Stabi R.

I use a Viv Labs Rigid Float Tonearm which ha removable headshell, it is probably one of the easiest arms to set up so instead of 2 arms you have interchangeable headshells with cartridges of you choice. I auditioned the Rigid Float against a 4 Point 9" and it just got out the way and let the music flow whereas the 4 Point was a bit obvious and you could sort hear it working.

Have you picked your arms yet?

This Acos Lustre GST-801 is my rear 9" arm, extremely rare to find it in Mint Condition

I learned about it here, actually someone, wish I could remember whom, found it for me, I'm so thankful.

Unique Magnetic Forces used for tracking and anti-skateEasiest/smoothest VTA on the fly I have seen, removable headshell. If one has removable headshell, the other, presumably your long arm, can be fixed cartridge.

I like that arm so much, I almost buy it every day.

The Blackbird is a great TT! A friend is selling one because he got a seldom AirTight.

@ninetynine the Blackbird is a great TT it's just I've heard the Feickert against a Stabi R and the Stabi was clearly superior IMO. 

Post removed