Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Doug I have been reading this thread, I think Iam the OP on this thread correct? Go check it?
If I memember I have used double ic from tt to phono preamp , sacd players  to preamps , preamps to amps, tubes and ss. Without any problem on my systems.
jayctoy, I was referring to use of Schroeder Method with SACD. I didn't recall anyone discussing that. Perhaps you did along the way, but I may not have realized it, and have not been curating this thread for a long time. I did recall your endorsement, enjoyment of it. So, it was my wonder at the use of SACD, not a thought that you were just getting into the game.  You should find great value in using it with XLR. 
What’s shaking, peeps? Just confirming that the aforementioned patent application is undergoing active examination before the US patent office.