Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
I went back to using my Charney singldriver, coverless, high sensitivity horns. Did blind A/B against my single high end xlr's versus SM xlr's. Picked them out 5 out of 5 times.

There is no going back to single interconnects. 
Oh, yeah, blind testing would be easy with the Schroeder Method cables compared to singles. When I did the Audio by Van Alstine ABX Comprator review I was comparing, and passed repeatedly, comparisons with cables. Those were some tough judgments because the sound differed in slight ways. But, the difference with double IC is radical compared to that. I would expect it to be easy to select the proper cable in blind tests with it. 
douglas_schroeder
... blind testing would be easy with the Schroeder Method cables compared to singles. When I did the Audio by Van Alstine ABX Comprator review I was comparing, and passed repeatedly, comparisons with cables. Those were some tough judgments ...
I think it’s great that you did some blind ABX testing and are sharing your results. I don’t think ABX is the gold standard for evaluating audio - indeed, I don’t think there is a gold standard - but it can be a useful tool.

However, I disagree with the notion that a listener passes or fails an ABX test. Such tests are not designed to test a listener, but are designed to test devices, which are called the DUT, "device under test." A listener may be able to hear a distinction between the DUTs, or may not, but that doesn’t tell us anything objective about the listener himself, only whether, under the test protocol, he could distinguish a difference.

To test the listener, engage an audiologist or doctor of audiology. That should produce definitive results, and remove the unnecessary variables that an ABX test would introduce into a listening test.
Post removed 
To test the listener, engage an audiologist or doctor of audiology. That should produce definitive results, and remove the unnecessary variables that an ABX test would introduce into a listening test.

this presupposes that the hearing tests are valid examinations and yes/no arbiters for the idea of evaluating audio equipment via said ears.

This is not even remotely proven or defined. (second layer appeal to authority error!)

Just sayin!