Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Yes Doug.  I have made quite a few of these for folks and I also use them now.  I like the greater sense of ease and control as well as the improved mid to deep bass foundation and larger stage size in all directions! 
Thanks guys for the reply’s. I would like to try it down the road on my amps,but have been a bit hesitant. Granny,are you saying that you are using the SM now on class d amps? If so,no weird oscillations or other weird gremlins? Would be nice for others to comment on class d listening experiences if the mood so strikes... 8)
I used Grannyrings DSM cables with my Lyngdorf 2170 digital integrated amp. Its not a true class D amp,,,but just thought I would add this to the thread. No issues.

I also used the DSM cables from my Lumin D1 Dac direct into a LTA ZOTL40 Tube Power Amp. No issues using the Lumin app volume control. Sounded amazing!
I am also using the SM on my connection between the TRL DUDE preamp and the Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE mono amps (class D) with no issues, but extreme listening pleasure.  I also use the SM on my MW 5400 CD and phono preamp to preamp with very noticeably improved sound in all ways.  The ICs going TO my DUDE are both Teo GC/ GC II combos.  From the DUDE to Ref 9's are JW Reference ICs.  

Bob