Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
XMC-1
Pioneer Elite DV-79AVi DVD Player, Modwright Oppo 95 SS mods.
Veracity ST fronts
Songtowers ST with the RAAL tweeter for surrounds
Song center with RAAL tweeter
2 - Rythmik F15 subs
Acoustic BBQ RCAs DSM
Duelund 16g speaker wire
3- Equi-Core 300s and 1- Core Power 1200

piouser, nice setup! Salk makes a very fine speaker; nice taste in speakers! I reviewed Salk several years ago; nice stuff.  
Doug,

Thanks for the compliments. This method is also used on my 2 channel tube system that consists of a pair of Omega HO Alnico towers, feed from a Modwright Sony 5400ES, a Don Sachs 65 watt Kootney amp paired with his SP14 linestage with all the bells and whistles to date.  

And of course 4  - EC 300s in place. 

The DSM added a little more clarity. The cabling had a greater impact with the solid state. Not sure why, but that's my assessment.
piouser, thank you for the additional information. Interesting that you found the SS to have a greater impact. That is the first time I have seen a distinction made between SS and Tube in regard to the degree of change with Schroeder Method. It will be interesting to see whether others have similar or different results in that regard. 
Has anyone here tried this out with Morrow cables? I have Morrow 4 and 5 level interconnects. If so, did you use a second pair of Morrows? I’m wondering if this works or is it the same as moving up to a higher level?
While I’m at it,,,, do you twist your cables together, run them attached to each other but not twisted, or keep them separated?

Thanks,
Tim