Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Doug,

Just auditioned this method on my multi channel analog side with great success. More clarity and dynamics all around. 
piouser, congratulations on the success! I think you are the first to comment on the use of Schroeder Method for surround application. I anticipate that it would be as well received/regarded as with stereo. I would guess that the impact for your multimedia experience is quite positive.  Thank you for your feedback!  :) 

Out of curiosity, would you like to share the primary elements of the system in use with Schroeder Method in surround?
XMC-1
Pioneer Elite DV-79AVi DVD Player, Modwright Oppo 95 SS mods.
Veracity ST fronts
Songtowers ST with the RAAL tweeter for surrounds
Song center with RAAL tweeter
2 - Rythmik F15 subs
Acoustic BBQ RCAs DSM
Duelund 16g speaker wire
3- Equi-Core 300s and 1- Core Power 1200

piouser, nice setup! Salk makes a very fine speaker; nice taste in speakers! I reviewed Salk several years ago; nice stuff.  
Doug,

Thanks for the compliments. This method is also used on my 2 channel tube system that consists of a pair of Omega HO Alnico towers, feed from a Modwright Sony 5400ES, a Don Sachs 65 watt Kootney amp paired with his SP14 linestage with all the bells and whistles to date.  

And of course 4  - EC 300s in place. 

The DSM added a little more clarity. The cabling had a greater impact with the solid state. Not sure why, but that's my assessment.