Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Dear OP

I am not surprised that you find double SC work

The most notable change from double SCs to Triple SCs is fuller and deeper bass with authority.

Also somehow it has more relaxed and clean decay.

With triple IC(Audio Note, Crystal Cable, Teo GCII), triple SC(double Audio Note and Teresonic Clarrison) and Synergistic Blue power cables, I am really happy with the sound from Lansche 4.1 speakers using either Silbatone 300B SET or Line Magnetic 508 SET.

It is musical, dynamic with nuanced details, wide and deep soundstage.

I had just stopped cable rolling at this point and will enjoy the music.

I am not the person who keep changing equipment very often.

But my humble 100K$ system sound much more musical than any systems that I had heard in many Audio Shows

Thomas
Plenty of atoms in the universe, let's tie them all together, in parallel!
Oh, wait, the proof on that came just the other day. It's a real thing already...

twoleftears, I see you have the Belles ARIA components; very nice! I wrote them up for Dagogo.com recently. They are a wonderfully sensible and good performing series.

They sound even better with Schroeder method between the ARIA pre and the ARIA Monos. Also, do not fail to give them a good power cord. They have a lot more to give in sound quality when set up properly. Dave Belles was the first manufacturer to give me permission to hook up preamp and amp(s) in Schroeder Method, and I will always be thankful to him for that. The result was splendid, and showed that Pre to Amp is a highly efficacious connection for Schroeder Method ICs. That setup was proof of method for pre to amp.

I guess the jury's still out on the double run from preamp (or anything) to a Class D amp.