Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
I did one setup with transport (AES/EBU) to DAC and thought it was quite splendid. That's not to say it would be so in every case, but it was a good start. I simply have too many other permutations to put down before expanding in other directions. 
(See my post of 9-25-18, pg 2)
Well I was blown away by using cheap RCA splitters and two sets of ic’s constructed of Duelund tin plated copper 20awg wire with Valab-Star-Tellurium Copper Gold Plated RCA connectors from eBay (eBay seller Valab). I do have on order two sets of Monster solid RCA splitters to replace the cheapies but got impatient and combined the two sets of ic’s into one. HOLLY S---! What a quantum leap in performance. The first thing I noticed after installing the ic’s and booting up the system was clarity and purity of sound. It is so clean. Playing the test files I always use was like hearing different files. So much new information to my ears and all for the better. My speakers (Def Tech Mythos STS towers with powered subs) bass have always been impressive but now they really sound, for lack of a better word correct. I’m hearing my music at a whole different level now. What a wonderful improvement. No voodo nor snake oil just some extra wire.
Thank you Douglas Schroeder
pixelphoto, you're welcome! This is great anecdotal evidence coming in regarding the Schroeder Method. I am told the double cables conjoined versus with splitter are quite a bit better, and this is another instance of it. 

Yeah, this is just good 'ol great fun and discovery. 
Doug ,the one with splitters blue jeans LC 1double ic did very well on my tt to my preamp, the combo Teo Ultra and GC from my Gumby to preamp is good but I prefer the ultra alone, splitters did slow the system a bit, The ultra alone sounds like double ic to me, is excellent cables with very low noise floor...Anyone who would like to try Doug method at your own risk, I will recommend the conjoined ic, less hassle , it’s way much better in my system....music is being flesh out amazingly good, I can’t imagine a conjoin Teo Jr, how good it will be....