Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Post removed 
I have known for quite some time that connectors play a role in the outcome of the sound, and usually they are detrimental. I will avoid connectors if possible. However, with the Schroeder Method the use of connectors is necessary (unless cables manufactured according to the Schroeder Method can be obtained, as with TEO Audio and one particular model from HAVE Inc. 

The outcome of using the twinned interconnects, even when splitters or Y cables are used, supersedes the standard single interconnect. That has been demonstrated informally 8 or 9 times in my system, and with RCA, XLR, and once with an AES/EBU (XLR) digital connection from transport to DAC. 

I am comparing some Y cables now, and upon recommendation from Taras at TEO have sourced some from Audio Sensibility. These are quite good and I aim to write up an article about the XLR and RCA Y cables from Audio Sensibility. 

I strongly encourage anyone who wishes to try the Schroeder Method (Please do your due diligence regarding it being a do at your own risk method) to try at least a couple different sets of splitters or Y cables to find optimum performance. The time and relatively little money spent will be rewarded well. 

Doug I will received my double quad recommended by Celander this week, made by Have inc. wire is canare...and I will post my impression here...
The Audio Sensibility connectors that Taras of Teo Audio recommended are costly, IMHO. But it is an option should one want to test the method with very expensive IC’s.
Its been years since I last posted here but I would like to share my experiences with using double ic's.
For the past four days I have been listening to my audio system with dual ic's per both channels utilizing inexpensive RCA splitters. The two sets of ic's are constructed of Duelund tin plated copper 20awg wire with Valab-Star-Tellurium Copper Gold Plated RCA connectors from eBay (eBay seller Valab). The ic's are connected to my Gustard X-12 DAC to my Yaqin MC-13S Integrated Amp., tubed, modified with Russian PIO caps and better quality pot. 

My final impressions are very positive. Listening to files streamed via Tidal and a nude SATA external HD with a Elfidelity power filter the sound/music is all enveloping. The first thing I noticed was the music was more dynamic with more presence and clarity. I listen mainly to classical, jazz, and blues music. The stage for classical music has finally opened up and expanded. There is a more defined space around each instrument front to back. Yep, several blankets have been removed from my system and I'm verrrry happy with it. I'm glad I kept an open mind. My next step is to replace the RCA splitters with solid copper/bronze gold plated ones.

I have a toe tapping audio system with PRAT. I'd say that's quite an accomplishment.