Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
While I admit I haven't tried it, adding more connections to the chain seems to me to be asking for signal degradation.  Also, I'd rather not double the number of already overpriced interconnects in my system.  Please explain what the advantage is supposed to be.
To a close approximation doing that will double the cable capacitance that is seen by the component that is driving the cable, and it will cut the resistance and inductance in half. For a line-level interconnect conducting analog signals the most significant of those changes is almost certain to be the doubled capacitance. The resulting sonic difference, if any, will depend on the output impedance of the component driving the cable (especially its impedance at high frequencies), the length of the cable, and the characteristics of the particular cable type. And if there is a difference, it may or may not be for the better, depending on those variables, the sonics of the system as a whole, and listener preference.

IMO. Regards,
-- Al
P.S. to my previous post: There's one more possible effect I can think of that doing this may have in some systems. If the two components that are being connected are susceptible to ground loop issues (which might take the form of high frequency noise and/or a reduction of "background blackness," as well as or instead of low frequency hum), the lowered resistance of the ground connection between the components might reduce the severity of that issue to some degree.

Regards,
-- Al 
I would like to add , you can’t use xlr ic as well, iam using Teo GC and Teo ultra, on my dac Gumby to preamp..On my other system, I use both Audioquest king cobra for my vynil set up, from tt to phono pre, again good result....