Double blind test- over a month- could this be a reliable test for any equipment?

I am aware there are lots of debate about the merit of the double-blind test.Reading lots of articles online makes me feel overwhelmed and also confusing- you could have a totally opposite view of the same piece of equipment and system.
msnpassion
It is very common for those who are immature, inept and ineffective, especially in writing, to think they are funny, entertaining, or amusing while trolling, boring, and annoying. It is odd to think, conjecture, or contemplate how anyone unable, unwilling, and incapable of anything other than one, no two, no three adjectives strung between, around, and betwixt conjuctive clauses could have anything to say that anyone man, woman, or child, would ever want to know.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Looks like we might have a bromance in the offing. 

recall and building a point of reference

Some of you guys may know of my cousin the late Doc Watson. Riding in a car with Doc was a trip. Of course you know Doc was blind, yet he could tell you exactly where you were on a road he traveled often. For example Doc could tell you where every pot hole was on any of these particular roads, or even tell you if this road had recently been worked on. He knew the curves, distances and could tell you approximately how fast you were going.

Our sensory recall ability is developed through experience and revisiting that experience. It's something we do every day on auto pilot but it's also something we cultivate as we focus on any particular skill we wish to perfect. When someone says "they can't hear or it doesn't exist" we should consider that this statement is probably true for them. They either have no desire to hear or they are focused on other areas that to them fits their point of view. We've seen a lot of listeners grow out of this, but we've also seen a lot of folks not interested in developing that part of their brain's pattern and activities. I tend to take audiophiles at their word. If they can't hear it, no biggie. It only waste time trying to convince them. If they someday open up that part of their experience tool chest, cool. If not, just as cool, it doesn't change reality for those who do experience.

another thing

If others make some type of derogatory comment about what you know or have experience with, which is common on forums, consider the source. They more than likely just haven't taken the time to do or their brain is wire differently with other priorities. When someone says BS, prove it, nonsense or those types of statements, you can pretty much take it to the bank they haven't done for themselves or they really can't hear it. These same posters share these same comments on any similar topic, it's their mo. It's a hobby of doing and teaching ourselves how to do and if you notice many times we go through the same types of learning curves as we advance on our own listening journey.

mg

@mzkmxcv, actually for me 10 seconds is optimistic for perfect auditory recall. I can keep the tone but the rest goes vague fairly quick.

Perfect visual recall goes even quicker. Almost instantly I'm left with a Van Gogh impression.

Nice, but hardly photographic...
Post removed